Saturday 7 April 2012

An Update

Its been a while sine I've posted anything, mainly because its been a while since I've even touched anything to do with the Cult. In fact, I've not really done much painting since Christmas (Skyrim dragged me in for a few months and various other things have been taking my time since).

Things I've been up to recently are working on the bike for my Hybrid's sidecar (Link) which consisted of stripping down a Scout bike. That project hit a hold when I couldn't construct some decent wheels so I'll have to resume it once I get round to buying some.

What I'm currently working on is a throne for this guy:


I managed to buy this chap on eBay for a decent price (i.e. less than £50) but as a result he came without a throne. After browsing through Google, I found the following image:


This throne inspired me to create a 'pod' like throne based off the backs of the older Genestealer models. Its going to require some pretty intensive greenstuff / milliput work and I've only got the frame of it sorted so far.




Hopefully I'm going to get onto building the structure with milliput soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment